Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Joining The Support Board
(15-May-2020, 02:33 PM)caringMom3 Wrote: Hi, I thought I had activated my account, but I can't seem to see any posts.

Welcome, apologies, and thanks for your patience, CaringMom3. In addition to the new members activating their accounts, all accounts must also be manually activated by a board moderator. 

Your account is now activated. Please post back if you continue having trouble accessing the members-only area.
Hi - I can't seem to see the "members" section, though I am registered. What am I missing?
I also am having trouble. I see that my account has to be manually activated, but didn't that happen when the verification was sent? I'm just a little puzzled right now. I hope I can join, I heard about this place before and was hopping to migrate here witthout reddit now
(17-Jul-2020, 10:01 AM)Rachel M Wrote: I also am having trouble. I see that my account has to be manually activated, but didn't that happen when the verification was sent? I'm just a little puzzled right now. I hope I can join, I heard about this place before and was hopping to migrate here witthout reddit now

Hi Rachel. Thanks for your patience and sorry for the confusion about joining. All accounts must be manually activated by one of our moderators, so that was the hold-up. Your account has now been activated. Welcome to the forum.
Hi, can someone activate my account please? Thank you!
(08-Aug-2020, 06:57 AM)LucyUK Wrote: Hi, can someone activate my account please? Thank you!

Hi Lucy,

Thanks for your patience and sorry for the delay. We are volunteers here, and sometimes we cannot get to new accounts right away.

Welcome to the board; your account has been activated.
(08-Aug-2020, 05:58 PM)Thank you. Marge Bouvier Simpson Wrote:
(08-Aug-2020, 06:57 AM)LucyUK Wrote: Hi, can someone activate my account please? Thank you!

Hi Lucy,

Thanks for your patience and sorry for the delay. We are volunteers here, and sometimes we cannot get to new accounts right away.

Welcome to the board; your account has been activated.
Hi all, can I please be activated into the members forum too ?
(16-Aug-2020, 01:20 PM)MissEmma Wrote: Hi all, can I please be activated into the members forum too ?

Thank you for your patience. Your account has been activated. Welcome to the forum.
I’m trying post my story and I’m not sure if my member ship has been activated

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.