Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
finding reliable medical practitioners
I am looking for a therapist in the St. Louis/ Metro East area.
14 year old daughter has a history of depression and self harm, beginning at age 12. I believe there is some trauma she is not sharing that sparked this change. Suddenly this week she cut all her hair off, requested to start using a chest binder, and wants to be called a different name/pronouns. Her father is affirming her even though he thinks this is just a phase. I ha e other small children to protect and cannot do the same, so she wants to live with her dad.I think that this is more about her feeling lost, alone,and looking for acceptance. She's being love bombed by the LGBT cult that has grown in our area high school. We've agreed to move her to a smaller private school next year, but we need help and an honest assessment now.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.

Messages In This Thread
finding reliable medical practitioners - by tamara - 29-Mar-2018, 08:10 PM
RE: finding reliable medical practitioners - by DenverDad - 02-Jul-2018, 03:52 PM
RE: finding reliable medical practitioners - by 1worryG - 10-Aug-2018, 11:02 AM
RE: finding reliable medical practitioners - by Guest - 26-Aug-2018, 02:24 PM
RE: finding reliable medical practitioners - by Guest - 07-Dec-2018, 06:42 PM
RE: finding reliable medical practitioners - by Guest - 19-Apr-2019, 03:10 PM
RE: finding reliable medical practitioners - by Guest - 04-Feb-2019, 12:39 AM
RE: finding reliable medical practitioners - by Guest - 12-Feb-2019, 10:13 PM
RE: finding reliable medical practitioners - by ABhopeful - 14-Feb-2021, 03:12 AM
RE: finding reliable medical practitioners - by Guest - 04-Mar-2021, 10:02 PM
RE: finding reliable medical practitioners - by SameEnergy - 30-Mar-2021, 07:32 PM