Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our Discussion Topics
Hello everyone, I am new here. My name is Alex and I am a male detransitioner (MtFtM). I just wanted to thank everyone who criticizes the gender ideology. I finally love myself and accept who I am!
(13-Dec-2021, 06:18 PM)Detransguy1397 Wrote: Hello everyone, I am new here. My name is Alex and I am a male detransitioner (MtFtM). I just wanted to thank everyone who criticizes the gender ideology. I finally love myself and accept who I am!

Hello Detransguy1397 and welcome to the board. I'm so glad to hear you love and accept yourself. Terrific news! 

Your account has been activated. I'm sure forum parents would love for you to join our discussions and give your valuable perspective. Members tend to frequent to members-only area of the forum, which you now have access to.

Welcome and thanks for joining. Congrats on finding contentment with yourself.
Exulansic has a YouTube channel that goes deep into medical transition complications that famous trans kids are showing.
(13-Dec-2021, 06:18 PM)Detransguy1397 Wrote: Hello everyone, I am new here. My name is Alex and I am a male detransitioner (MtFtM). I just wanted to thank everyone who criticizes the gender ideology. I finally love myself and accept who I am!

Hi Alex and welcome,

As a parent of a boy (who claims to be a "demi-girl" and goes by a girl's name and she/they at school), it is good to see male detransitioners as these seem to have been less visible than the female detransitioners online.

May I ask what prompted your detransition?
DS 15;  2020 came out as trans, socially transitioned at school/with friends.
I don't know what to write or say about what is happening with my 16yr. old daughter. She is consumed with Anime and cosplay and totally convinced she is trans.
I'm scared, confused, heartbroken and lost.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
(16-May-2022, 12:27 PM)Rainbows and Sunshine Wrote: I don't know what to write or say about what is happening with my 16yr. old daughter. She is consumed with Anime and cosplay and totally convinced she is trans.
I'm scared, confused, heartbroken and lost.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hello, Rainbows and Sunshine,

Welcome to the board. Your account has been activated and you now have access to the members-only forums. I invite you to post your query there, as most members don't frequent these public boards very often.

I'm sorry to hear about your daughter. I hope you'll find the forums helpful.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.