Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Joining The Support Board
[quote pid='57405' dateline='1666710504']
Hi - I'm writing to ask permission to join the discussion board board. Can you please let me know if this is possible? I learned about this board from another parent who also has a daughter experiencing ROGD.
[/quote]

Hello, guest,

Welcome to the board. I'm sorry for what you and your daughter are dealing with.

You can join the board by clicking on the word "register" in the black bar toward the top of the page. Follow the prompts to join. You'll then have to wait just a bit for your account to be manually activated by a moderator. This can take anywhere from an hour or two to a day, depending upon the availability of moderators.

You've come to the right place to find parental support and advice for dealing with kids who have ROGD. I hope you fund the board welcoming and helpful.
Hello,

I've just registered but can only see public forum. Could you please activate my account.

Thank you!
(10-Nov-2022, 02:23 PM)a_woodward Wrote: Hello,

I've just registered but can only see public forum. Could you please activate my account.

Thank you!

Your account has been activated. Welcome to the board.
(08-Apr-2019, 08:29 PM)Gem670 Wrote: GHow long does it take to receive the email after registering?  I registered a couple of hours ago and am eager to access the whole site.
Hi, where is A-Tonia234?
(27-Nov-2022, 05:54 PM)BigandBlue Wrote:
(08-Apr-2019, 08:29 PM)Gem670 Wrote: GHow long does it take to receive the email after registering?  I registered a couple of hours ago and am eager to access the whole site.
Hi, where is A-Tonia234?

BigandBlue,

I'm not sure what you mean by "where is A-Tonia234."

Could you please be more specific?

Thank you.
How do I see the member-only boards?
(30-Dec-2022, 10:25 PM)redsoxgirl Wrote: How do I see the member-only boards?

Hello, redsoxgirl, and welcome to the forum.

Your account has been activated and you now have access to the members-only area.

Post back here and let us know if for some reason you can't access it.
I was referred to this page by a founder of GETA. We have custody of our nephew that very much fits the profile of a ROGD kid. I hope to find a therapist for him that will explore all his underlining childhood trauma and not just assume all he needs is to be affirmed in his new identity. I am having trouble finding a good therapist that can practice in California.
Hi, munite. Your account has been activated. Welcome.

I hope you are able to find someone. I assume you have a;ready looked into the GETA therapists in California?
Hi... I'm not sure if my account has been activated.  Where do I find the members only posts?

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.