Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Joining The Support Board
Hello I have contacted support several times via form here, I had access at one point Under a different user name (Misstery) then could not log in, perhaps wrong password.  Several tries with reset/activation codes and nothing works. Any suggestions on how I can obtain working login credentials? Thank you
Hello MissPixie. Sorry about the mix-up with your account. Your new account has been activated. Once you've confirmed that it works, I will PM you and we will see about getting one of your duplicate accounts removed. Thanks for your patience.
(14-Jan-2020, 11:53 PM)Marge Bouvier Simpson Wrote: Hello MissPixie. Sorry about the mix-up with your account. Your new account has been activated. Once you've confirmed that it works, I will PM you and we will see about getting one of your duplicate accounts removed. Thanks for your patience.
Thank you, under which user name? I just got an email for Misstery2 but it won’t let me use code. I had two different emails as well. Sorry for confusion
You should now be able to access the forum as Misstery2. Try it and see if you can access the members-only forums.
Hi Smile

I have just registered and currently have access to just the public forum.  Very relieved to find this place! 

LostAngel99
Hello, LostAngel99. Your account has been activated. I hope you find the site helpful.
Hi! I got my email verified but I can’t seem to access any of the other boards? Just wondering if there’s something else I need to do before posting.
All I can see is the public forum...? I’ve registered and activated my acct
Hi,

Glad you found us. You will need to wait for a moderator to approve you.

Take care.
Let love lead.  Heart Heart   Canada
Thanks, hummingbird, I hadn't seen Tori32's post here but I would like Tori32 to know that their account has been activated.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.