Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
About the Gender Critical Support Board
Hi
New today and desperate for some support. I am waiting for my account to be activated.
Hi glorydays, welcome to the board. I'm sorry you're feeling desperate but glad you found the board. Your membership has been activated.
[quote pid='3645' dateline='1511228684']
I am going through the same thing. Exactly. It's as if there is a tutorial somewhere on how to pull this off. I am so sad. I miss the daughter I used to have. I don't enjoy dropping her off at school and seeing the other teens who appear normal. I miss when people called her a mini me. She is going to counseling and starts seeing a psychiatrist soon so I'm hopeful we can figure out the real issue.
[/quote]

I have been going through the same thing for about three years now.  Mine has caused complete havoc in my life.
My 14 year old daughter told my husband last night that she doesn't want to be called by her name, she wants to be called this boy's name because she "hates her female parts." This is after she got caught, for all practical purposes, sexting with an online "friend." And then got caught trying to work around our ban on the website that they met on. She's losing all her computer privileges, possibly her phone, too.

I'm so sick. I gave birth to a girl. I gave her my middle name. This isn't normal.

I took the day off from work so I can go to her therapy with her and dad tonight. She's been seeing a counselor for over a year, because she told us last year that she is "bi" and was feeling suicidal.

Anyway... I'm waiting for the email to verify my account, but I'm sure I'll be back. Where else am I going to go? Who else can I tell?
Hello all - I'm also anxious to have my account validated - validation email hasn't arrived yet.

**Update** My account has been validated, but I still only have access to the single public forum, with 300+ posts. Is there more than that?

Thank you
(22-Apr-2019, 06:57 PM)DadinWisco Wrote: Hello all - I'm also anxious to have my account validated - validation email hasn't arrived yet.

**Update** My account has been validated, but I still only have access to the single public forum, with 300+ posts.  Is there more than that?

Thank you

Hello and welcome, and thanks for your patience. In addition to email verification, all memberships are manually activated by an admin, and it can sometimes take a bit for this to happen. Your account is now activated and you have access to the members-only forums. My apologies for the wait.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.