Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
From the Members
(02-Jul-2020, 02:00 PM)Femboysong28 Wrote: Hi. I am a detransitioning man, ex-mtf. I'm unsure if i am welcome here. But I am very curious about this discourse now that I am back on my way to accepting my natural, God given body, and accepting that being a feminine man is ok, and that acceptance feels better than any hormone medication ever did. I understand if Im not welcome here. I dont want to intrude. Mostly I just want to learn, and then eventually provide advice and guidance to those who need it. I feel like I've woken up from a coma...

Hello Femboysong28, you are most definitely welcome here. I'm sure many parents here would be interested in your experiences, especially what led you to desire transition, and then what led to your desire to detransition.

Your account has been activated.
(02-Jul-2020, 02:00 PM)Femboysong28 Wrote: Hi. I am a detransitioning man, ex-mtf. I'm unsure if i am welcome here. But I am very curious about this discourse now that I am back on my way to accepting my natural, God given body, and accepting that being a feminine man is ok, and that acceptance feels better than any hormone medication ever did. I understand if Im not welcome here. I dont want to intrude. Mostly I just want to learn, and then eventually provide advice and guidance to those who need it. I feel like I've woken up from a coma...
I’ll be so happy to hear of your journey.  X
Son 21, Asd, gifted, UK, estranged
I just signed up and really hope to have the opportunity to talk about what my family is going through with my 15 year old daughter. It’s such a relief to know I am not alone in this journey. I can’t talk to any of my friends about it because none of them would understand.
(06-Jul-2020, 09:01 PM)angelg0805 Wrote: I just signed up and really hope to have the opportunity to talk about what my family is going through with my 15 year old daughter. It’s such a relief to know I am not alone in this journey. I can’t talk to any of my friends about it because none of them would understand.

There’s lots of people on here with daughters.  Once your account has been activated start searching & posting.  I know what you mean about not having anyone to talk to, it’s a very lonely place x
Hi Angelg0805, your account has been activated. Welcome, and thank you JDmum for responding and welcoming Angelg0805 as well!
(07-Jul-2020, 12:20 AM)Marge Bouvier Simpson Wrote: Hi Angelg0805, your account has been activated. Welcome, and thank you JDmum for responding and welcoming Angelg0805 as well!
No problem Marge,  I’m on every day & I know there’s time differences for us all.  I just always feel the need to welcome anyone who is unfortunately going through this.  Hope it’s ok to post before their account has been activated x
(07-Jul-2020, 12:29 AM)Jdmum Wrote:
(07-Jul-2020, 12:20 AM)Marge Bouvier Simpson Wrote: Hi Angelg0805, your account has been activated. Welcome, and thank you JDmum for responding and welcoming Angelg0805 as well!
No problem Marge,  I’m on every day & I know there’s time differences for us all.  I just always feel the need to welcome anyone who is unfortunately going through this.  Hope it’s ok to post before their account has been activated x

It is absolutely OK and I appreciate you taking time to welcome new members who may need a kind word or some virtual hugs.
(07-Jul-2020, 12:31 AM)Marge Bouvier Simpson Wrote:
(07-Jul-2020, 12:29 AM)Jdmum Wrote:

It is absolutely OK and I appreciate you taking time to welcome new members who may need a kind word or some virtual hugs.
I know how it feels to be in this stressful strange place x
Hello. My son is a young adult and he says he wants to start hormones. He says he has moments where he feels uncomfortable with himself as a man. I would like to be in touch with other parents passing through this, with adult kids who have passed with it. Is this where I post?

(12-Jul-2020, 05:58 AM)Francesca Wrote: Hello. My son is a young adult and he says he wants to start hormones. He says he has moments where he feels uncomfortable with himself as a man. I would like to be in touch with other parents passing through this, with adult kids who have passed with it. Is this where I post?

Once your account has been activated you’ll be able to post in the forum.

In the meantime hello & welcome.  I have a 20 year son going through this.  

You’ll get access to other parents, lots of posts to read too x

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.