Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Joining The Support Board
(01-Sep-2020, 05:19 AM)DRL66 Wrote: I’m new and would like to know how to search topics. TY

Hello, DRL66. Your account has been activated.

To search topics, use the search feature in the black bar at the top of each page. Type in the term you're searching and press enter, and you'll be given a list of posts that contain that term, in order of most recent posts first. Hope that helps.

Welcome to the forum.
So happy to have found this board! I registered and received a verification code, but not sure if I am supposed to enter it somewhere or not?? Please let me know. Thanks!
(09-Sep-2020, 03:10 AM)Jenh8 Wrote: So happy to have found this board!  I registered and received a verification code, but not sure if I am supposed to enter it somewhere or not?? Please let me know.  Thanks!

Your account has been activated. Welcome to the forum.
I believe i posted in the wrong topic originally so reposting here, apologies for duplication...signed up but unsure how to access the members section?

Our 16 y/o daughter revealed to us 2 weeks ago that she has been identifying as trans for a year, completely unbeknownst to us. We have been completely blindsided by this revelation and are left to wonder how we could have missed it...She's a very intelligent girl and good student, but has struggled with some anxiety and mild depression. There have been no indications in dress, interests or anything typically associated with maleness whatsoever - almost to the contrary. A few weeks worth of frantic research have brought to light for us this terrifying new trend in young teenage girls and has led us here seeking answers, information and support. We desperately love our child and are terrified of losing her and of her making decisions that could drastically impact the rest of her life. feeling utterly broken
(13-Sep-2020, 04:50 AM)MikeD Wrote: I believe i posted in the wrong topic originally so reposting here, apologies for duplication...signed up but unsure how to access the members section?

Our 16 y/o daughter revealed to us 2 weeks ago that she has been identifying as trans for a year, completely unbeknownst to us. We have been completely blindsided by this revelation and are left to wonder how we could have missed it...She's a very intelligent girl and good student, but has struggled with some anxiety and mild depression. There have been no indications in dress, interests or anything typically associated with maleness whatsoever - almost to the contrary. A few weeks worth of frantic research have brought to light for us this terrifying new trend in young teenage girls and has led us here seeking answers, information and support. We desperately love our child and are terrified of losing her and of her making decisions that could drastically impact the rest of her life. feeling utterly broken

Hello MikeD and welcome.

Your membership has been activated and you should now have access to the members-only area.
Hello, I would like to join these message boards. My 19 yo daughter has recently told me she wants to take testosterone. She has aspergers, an eating disorder and anxiety and she doesn't know what her gender is. She wants to see a therapist. I'm really worried that she is making a terrible decision that cannot be undone. I feel helpless to watch this play out.
(17-Sep-2020, 09:03 PM)Clara Wrote: Hello, I would like to join these message boards. My 19 yo daughter has recently told me she wants to take testosterone. She has aspergers, an eating disorder and anxiety and she doesn't know what her gender is. She wants to see a therapist.  I'm really worried that she is making a terrible decision that cannot be undone.  I feel helpless to watch this play out.

Hi Clara,

Your account has been activated. Unfortunately, your story sounds all too familiar. You are not alone. Welcome to the forum.
Hello, I’m a new member. My son told me he identifies as she/her. I’d love to find support here but can’t see the posts.
(17-Oct-2020, 11:38 AM)Breezy1 Wrote: Hello, I’m a new member. My son told me he identifies as she/her. I’d love to find support here but can’t see the posts.

Hi Breezy1 and thanks for joining. Thanks also for your patience; all memberships must be activated manually by a moderator. Your membership has now been activated. 

Welcome to the forum. You are not alone.
How to become a member?

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.