Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Joining The Support Board
i have entered the information and it told me "Your email has already been validated."but my account still appears to be unapproved, is there another approval i have to wait for?
Sorry for the delay. All accounts must be manually activated by a forum moderator. Your account has now been activated.
(03-May-2020, 05:45 PM)Marge Bouvier Simpson Wrote: Sorry for the delay. All accounts must be manually activated by a forum moderator. Your account has now been activated.
no worries, thanks
Hi when you get a chance please activate my account. Thank you,
(11-May-2020, 05:44 AM)up5799 Wrote: Hi when you get a chance please activate my account.  Thank you,

Your account has been activated. Welcome to the forum.
Hello.  Could you please activate my new account as well?
Once activated, will the link to Member Resources be obvious?
Thank you!
(11-May-2020, 07:51 PM)DesparateParent Wrote: Hello.  Could you please activate my new account as well?
Once activated, will the link to Member Resources be obvious?
Thank you!
Hello and welcome, your account has been activated. Please reply back if you cannot reach the members-only area now.
I am new here and would like access to other forums.

Its been a while since I have been on Fourms so please be patient with me.

My Child school recommended a  therapist with little experience.
His one session with him seamed to trigger a complete Autistic meltdown.
Police were involved and he ran away for over 7 hours.

part of his justification was the "therapist" congregated on figuring out he has gender dysphoria.
I don't see how a 16 Autistic boy or a nondoctor "Therapist" can tell him he has a medical condition.

Please point me to a forum that can help.
At least people I can talk to about this.
Hello, IAmDad, and welcome to the forum. Your account is now activated. Please post back if you cannot access the members-only area. The set-up is fairly user-friendly, but don't hesitate to ask if you would like some help navigating.

I'm sorry to hear about your son. Autism seems quite common among our kids. Do you have any other options as far as therapists go? To quote another forum parent, bad therapy is worse than no therapy. If you don't have any other options, consider putting him on a therapy break while you search for alternatives.

By the way, I have edited your post to remove your name. Feel free to add it back in if you like; most of us prefer to post anonymously so that we can speak more freely and protect our kids' privacy at the same time.

Welcome.
Hi, I thought I had activated my account, but I can't seem to see any posts.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.