Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
About the Gender Critical Support Board
(06-Apr-2022, 09:27 PM)TullipR Wrote: Elo,

I saw some of my writings were being directed to this website and I wanted to see what people were saying about it.

TullipR

Can you give us more information?

(06-Apr-2022, 09:27 PM)TullipR Wrote: Elo,

I saw some of my writings were being directed to this website and I wanted to see what people were saying about it.

TullipR

By the way, your account has been activated. Welcome to the board.
I was just checking which sites were refering to my substack to keep an eye on things, make sure i wasnt being targeted etc.

All looks really kind in here though Smile
(06-Apr-2022, 10:51 PM)TullipR Wrote: I was just checking which sites were refering to my substack to keep an eye on things, make sure i wasnt being targeted etc.

All looks really kind in here though Smile

Thanks for writing on your substack. It's very helpful to us parents. I'm glad you've joined the forum.
I need help> where do I take my daughter???? Ive spent countless of hours searching for the right place that will not only treat her but also guide her in the right direction. A lot of places and therapists aren't trust worthy, I feel as if this were a cult and they've dragged my child down a rabbit hole. We're in Miami Florida, my daughter is experiencing gender dysphoria I need resources near our location if anyone knows of a good center that could help her get better and is evidence based. Thank you
So happy to have found this forum. My story is so similar to everything I’m reading and I hope to find some support and advice. Thank you ?
(15-Jun-2022, 05:02 AM)Mammy17 Wrote: So happy to have found this forum. My story is so similar to everything I’m reading and I hope to find some support and advice. Thank you ?

Welcome to the forum. 

I'm so sorry you've joined our "club," but glad you found us.

You account has been activated. I hope you find the board helpful.
As a Grandfather I feel helpless since my daughter in law has assumed the role of "bestie" instead of Mother and even said that she is Gay.  My Son does not know what to do and just told my Granddaughter that he disagrees with the whole cult but continues to love and accept her as his daughter not his son.  How can I as a third party encourage my Granddaughter to embrace the reality that she is a beautiful woman and not a young boy.
(18-Jun-2022, 04:55 PM)deelite9 Wrote: As a Grandfather I feel helpless since my daughter in law has assumed the role of "bestie" instead of Mother and even said that she is Gay.  My Son does not know what to do and just told my Granddaughter that he disagrees with the whole cult but continues to love and accept her as his daughter not his son.  How can I as a third party encourage my Granddaughter to embrace the reality that she is a beautiful woman and not a young boy.

It's so frightening and frustrating, isn't it? Parents feel so helpless, and I imagine that feeling of helplessness is multiplied when you're a grandparent and don't feel as influential or involved as a parent. 

It's wonderful that you are involved and want to be there for your granddaughter. My brief advice is to stay in her life as much as possible. Continue nurturing her and keeping your relationship with her strong. Be that person in her life who never refers to her as a boy, if you can lovingly walk that line without getting access to her cut off. Take her on confidence-building outings, just the two of you. Be there for your son, as well, since it sounds like the two of you are on the same page.

I encourage you to create a membership for this message board and post your question in the members-only area. Forum members don't visit this public area all that often. A group effort of advice from multiple members will be much better than the quick advice I've given here. To join, click on "register" in the black bar across the top and follow the prompts. It may take  several hours for your membership to be manually activated, so please be patient with the activation process. I think you'll find the members-only area helpful. Your son may be interested in joining, as well.

Best wishes.
I need a therapist for my 17 yr old in the Nashua, New Hampshire area. Can anyone send a recommendation?
(29-Aug-2022, 03:12 PM)fredda Wrote: I need a therapist for my 17 yr old in the Nashua, New Hampshire area. Can anyone send a recommendation?

Hi, fredda, and welcome to the forum. Your account has been activated.

I encourage you to post this request in the members-only area, as forum members don't visit this public area of the forum very often.

I hope you are able to find someone to help your child.

Best wishes.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.