Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our letter to the The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
As a group of 1100+, we are responding to the American Academy of Pediatricians (AAP) and its recent position statement on the treatment of transgender-identifying children, with which we strongly disagree.

Please read the attached letter below and share widely.

Attached Files
.docx   GC response to AAP and peditricians_22Oct2018 - Copy.docx (Size: 42.34 KB / Downloads: 3,741)
I have signed and retweeted
(27-Oct-2018, 02:56 AM)Marge Bouvier Simpson Wrote: As a group of 1100+, we are responding to the American Academy of Pediatricians (AAP) and its recent position statement on the treatment of transgender-identifying children, with which we strongly disagree.

Please read the attached letter below and share widely.
Hi,

I was unable to download it to share it. It's excellent though! If we all printed this out and mailed it to them individually, it would make a great impact. I am pretty good at copying and pasting and downloading. So, I hope it's just me.
Hi, I just joined but can’t open the letter to read it. Any tips?
God it's sad that it's 2 years later and nothing has changed. Did the AAP ever even respond?
15 year old son, gifted, Aspergers, believes all of his problems would disappear if he were a girl
(27-Sep-2020, 09:25 PM)Hhartston Wrote: Hi, I just joined but can’t open the letter to read it. Any tips?

Hello Hhartson,

If you click on the link in the original post, the on that says " GC response to AAP and peditricians_22Oct2018 - Copy.docx"  you should be able to download and save the document to your computer. Reply back if you still can't and I will copy-paste the letter into a forum reply. I'd do that now but I think there will be some formatting issues I'd have to work out. It would be easier if you can download it -- but if you can't, I'm happy to post it.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you find it helpful.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.