Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lily Maynard Says So Much of What We Want To Say
Hi Marie,

Check out the members only section of the board. There are lots of suggestions and recommendations on helping build your childs self worth.
(22-Jun-2018, 12:38 PM)lovethefall Wrote: Hi Marie,

Check out the members only section of the board.  There are lots of suggestions and recommendations on helping build your childs self worth.

Thanks. I'll check it out.
"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire
Wow! That is a well written and thorough discussion of the issues. Thank you for posting this GCDad. This is an article I will definitely be sharing... widely!
Canada - Mum, D 18 Lesbian to bisexual/non-binary (now thinks non binary is a subgroup or trans)
Quote:Oi haven't seen this before. thanks. I'm going to a GC meeting soon and I was thinking of taking some articles and similar with me. My DD does not engage in conversation and has told her sister to do the same as talking with a non believer is pointless and dangerous. I'm sure this is what they tell her to do at her Youth dissertation writing service group. She is 18 now so I'm wary that she may stop wanting me to be there. At the last meeting the figure of 25 was mentioned as an age when brain development settles.i was grateful because I want to buy her time. I also said to her that I will still love her even if I think she's making a mistake and I would try my best to talk her away from making it. Maybe the articles and Lily's blog post may interest her or bring the conversation to the gender point.

I'm tired of transphobic accusations and talks over my granddaughter. Desperately looking for some support... I'm trying to contact communities in Corpus Christi, and just praying to get our relationships work again.
I'm new here and planning to share my story as well.
Hi TerryLewis, welcome.

Your account has been activated so you may now access the members-only forums. You might want to consider removing your city and using a pseudonym, if your screen name is your real name. This is optional, of course. Most people prefer to remain anonymous but if you are fed up and ready to speak out, feel free to use your real name and city. If you are trying to mend your relationship with your granddaughter, you may want to remain anonymous.

Hope to see you "inside." Welcome.
I am not sure that I understand how to navigate a forum yet so please forgive me in advance. I am a mom of 4 boys and my 20 year old just told me he’s trans. He wants to be a girl and I’m fighting desperately to keep my son and not lose him. Any advice is appreciated! I am heartbroken and devastated by this news.
Hello HeartbrokenMom2019,

Welcome to the forum. This forum has a public section (which includes this thread where you commented above) and also a members-only forum. All who register for the members-only forum are manually activated, so this can delay accessing the members-only forum a bit. Your membership has now been activated, so you now have access to the members-only forum.

I'm sorry to hear about your son but glad you found the forum. You'll find lots of support and advice from parents in your same situation. Hope to see you "inside."
Exclamation 
I'm infuriated to find that WordPress has chosen to sensor this resource. Like so many service providers and venues of communication, it appears that WordPress has joined the ranks Twitter in silencing gender critical content. This is a very scary time!
Canada - Mum, D 18 Lesbian to bisexual/non-binary (now thinks non binary is a subgroup or trans)
I agree, Kassandra, I was flabbergasted to learn Wordpress removed the entire Lily Maynard blog. There was nothing hateful in her writing. She only refused to call a male a woman, pointed out the health risks of binders and transition drugs, and wrote about how gender self-ID takes away women's rights.

Have you heard anything about Lily posting her blog on another site?

I did see where Gallus Mag of TtransgenderTrend has started a new site? Wordpress removed hers for the same reason, calling Jonathan Yaniv a man, I believe. Her new site is: https://www.gendertrending.com/
Yes, that was a shocker when Wordpress removed her site. 
Orwellian times.

I see by mentions on Twitter that her blog is coming back.

https://www.creativebloq.com/web-design/...-121413634

Which platform will she use?

Do they all employ censors?
 Daughter

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.