Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our Discussion Topics
(14-Jan-2023, 05:37 PM)Petunia Wrote: My 20 year old college son has told us he has always wanted to be a girl. He has been experimenting with wearing women’s clothing and the face swap app. We have told him we love and stand by him but have a lot of questions. We’re trying to get our bearings and figure out how best to help him. Please help.

Hi, Petunia, and welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry about what you and your son are dealing with. 

Your account has been ativated. I hope you find the forum helpful.
My 17-year-old daughter has told me she is trans and will be starting T once she gets to college. She wants to remove her breasts and reproductive organs. She socially transitioned at her school without my knowledge. She is still extremely feminine. That is what baffles me. She never had a Tomboy bone in her body.

I am in despair and need help. I do not want to lose her, but I also don’t believe she is mature enough to make this kind of decision.
I'm so glad to find this forum. I'm the mother of a 14 almost 15 year old son who suddenly came out as trans and is demanding female clothes and puberty blockers. I don't really care how he cuts his hair or what clothes he wears, but I'm not giving my kid medication to stop puberty. They say it has no bad effects and "is fully reversible" but it looks to me like we just don't know yet what the effects are. I'm trying to figure out how to be a loving parent while saying no to his demands.
(11-Nov-2023, 10:15 PM)LynnS Wrote: I'm so glad to find this forum. I'm the mother of a 14 almost 15 year old son who suddenly came out as trans and is demanding female clothes and puberty blockers. I don't really care how he cuts his hair or what clothes he wears, but I'm not giving my kid medication to stop puberty. They say it has no bad effects and "is fully reversible" but it looks to me like we just don't know yet what the effects are. I'm trying to figure out how to be a loving parent while saying no to his demands.

Hi, LynnS, and welome to the forum. Your account has been activated.

I'm sorry to for what your son is dealing with. There is a wealth of information inside, as well as like-minded parents who understand what you are going through.

I hope you find the forum helpful. Again, welcome.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.